Hi:

I'm hacking on wengo since some months ago

Some of my hacks could be of interest (bugfixes, improvements and others) so I
would like to upgrade to the latest version, migrate my changes and post my
patches.

But I want also to be on sync with the team.

So, should I checkout the Qutecom (where is it located by the way?) or just
continue with Wengo 2.2?
Is Qutecom stable (I'm building on VS 2005)?

I'm concerned there are no commits since Jan 21 on the 2.2 Repo.

J. Christopher Pereira
Area Informática
IMATRONIX S.A.
www.imatronix.com
(09) 8573 4518
(32) 2768077

It has removed 34957 spam emails to date.