Andreas Schneider wrote:
Hi Vadim,

I miss a simple html page on qutecom.org pointing out that it is a fork of wengophone and how to checkout the latest version with hg.

If there is no progress with the page and new mailing list there should be at least some information on the page.

    -- andreas

I'll do bulk inscription of current wengophone-devel members later today...
So everybody will get a welcome message from the new list.

I've have VERY preliminary version of new home page for qutecom but i'm VERY bad on web design so i am ashamed to publish it :( If somebody willing to take a look at www.qutecom.org/joomla and is ready to improve it please conatct me
for admin password.

It is done with joomla

Thanks
Vadim