[EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> Why should we change the de-facto "rating" of Wesnoth to accommodate
> the addition of terms like "tree-shagger"?  That would be a case of the
> tail wagging the dog.

We were already at PG-13 in MPAA terms.  I was suggesting we adopt ESRB "T"
rather than ESRB "E10+" only to be consistent with the MPAA rating.

Jetryl has already made the case for a consistent PG-13 rating quite
well.  I will only add that I think PG-13 is an easier test to apply than
E10+, which is not insignificant as I think wee don't want to spend a lot of
bandwidth on these arguments in the future.