Forwarded to dev-list.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Bunz Karsten <kb...@chip.de>
Date: Thu, Jun 28, 2012 at 5:16 PM
Subject: Request for approval of Your free strategy game "The Battle
for Wesnoth" on our CHIP-Magazine DVD100 'Fantasy and Science Fiction"
09/2012
To: "ai0...@gmail.com" <ai0...@gmail.com>

Dear Sirs or Madams,

as a journalist of Germanys most successful monthly PC-magazine CHIP I
am currently researching content for the enclosed CHIP100 DVD which
contains 100 highlights on one chosen topic. Issue 09/2012 (date of
publication: 3rd of August 2012) is all about “Fantasy and Science
Fiction”.

I would like to offer our readers your free strategy game “The Battle
for Wesnoth” (if possible although including upcoming versions) and
distribute it as an additional service on any future CD/DVD,
ISO-download and via CHIP-App-Tablet edition. Therefore I would be
highly grateful if you would give me your approval. Of course we will
credit you and your web presence as the owner of rights.

Feel free to contact me if you have further questions.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Karsten Bunz

Karsten Bunz

Projektmanager CD & DVD

Tel  +49 89 74642-156

Fax +49 89 74642-274

E-Mail kb...@chip.de

www.chip-media.de

CHIP Communications GmbH

Poccistr. 11

80336 München

Geschäftsführer: Thomas Pyczak, Dr. Roman Miserre

Handelsregister: Registergericht München, HRB 136 615

Ein Unternehmen der Hubert Burda Media

CHIP

Das Magazin für digitale Technik, Test und Trends

erreicht laut ma 2012/I 1,6 Mio. Leser pro Ausgabe.

CHIP – Mein digitales Ich