If we're short on mentors, I could manage a project or two. I'm not sure what
it takes to be an admin, but if it doesn't require any special skills I may do
that as well.

Speaking of proposals, we have at least two leftovers from last year: the
spritesheet feature and MP data analysis. My project (accelerated rendering)
also has another summer of work left and I had the feeling that the MP/SP
unification has some room for polish, too. A touchscreen-optimized UI could be
a nice new project in my opinion, provided that we can find a mentor.

---- On Sat, 07 Feb 2015 11:02:59 +0200 Nils
Kneuper<crazy-ivano...@gmx.net> wrote ----