Hi,

Since the release of version 1.12.3/1.12.4 we've accrued a decent number of
bug fixes on the 1.12 branch in various areas. For this reason, I would like
to publish a new maintenance release with your changes on November 6,
following a string freeze on 1.12 that would begin on October 30 accordingly.

However, before continuing I need to know if there are any open bugs or
pending fixes (especially from gfgtdf who knows MP and replay sync stuff best)
that I should be aware of before making a definitive decision.

Right now we have the following unresolved blocker(s) on the tracker marked as
affecting 1.12:

 * <https://gna.org/bugs/index.php?23310>

As well as the following blocker(s) on 1.12 that I will not consider for
releases:

 * <https://gna.org/bugs/index.php?20193> (known issue pending fix with SDL 2
   port on master)
 * <https://gna.org/bugs/index.php?23203> (not going to consider this since
   our attempt to fix in 1.12.3/1.12.4 introduced a new bug in the form of
   <https://gna.org/bugs/?23671>).

--
Regards
  Ignacio R. Morelle <shadowm>