On Tuesday 01 December 2015 16:06:32 I wrote:
> So, what are your opinions on these three points? Please note that while I
> will consider your silence regarding 1.13.2 as tacit approval like always, I
> can't really do the same about the other two subjects; I _need_ your
> feedback.

Again, here's a reminder that while I did consider your silence regarding
1.13.2 as tacit approval (and it will be tagged this Friday if everything goes
well), I can't really do the same about the other two subjects, and thus far
nobody but Aginor has actually replied to this email. The clock is ticking.

--
Regards
  Ignacio R. Morelle <shadowm>