Awesome! I'm happy to see that you managed to pull this through.
Congratulations and thanks for all your hard work. I'd like sneak in here a
thank you to mordante as well - he started this endeavor and contributed a lot
in the earlier stages.

 ---- On Sat, 19 Dec 2015 02:30:55 +0100 Andreas Löf <andr...@alternating.net>
wrote ----