Hallo Robin,

I looked in a book from Gunter Müller

        "Das Vermessungsprotokoll für das Kirchspiel
        Ibbenbüren von 1604/1605"

and I found in "Bauerschaft Alstedde"
the name "Sver de Woestemeyer" and the farm "Woestemeyer E" from 1604.
My English is bad, but perhaps I can help you.
When do you have any question, do not hesitate to ask me.

Best regards
Ursula

Robin Taylor schrieb:
> Would like to hear from any Woestemeier descendants in Ibbenburen. My
> great-great grandfather emigrated to America in 1838 from Ibbenburen. He
> was named Bernhard Moritz Woestemeier. His father was Johan Friderich
> Woestemeier.
> I have compiled extensive information on the family in America that I would
> be pleased to share.
> Robin Taylor

Ursula Holz
Taubengraben 15