From: Vasco Oguzua <ogu...@hotmail.com>
To: westnilenet@kym.net
Sent: Tuesday, 27 October, 2009 16:24:18
Subject: [WestNileNet] Re: Sometimes it makes me wonder

Dear all,

This may not be something some people will not be comfortable with, but I have
been think over it for quite a few days. The issue of presenting the Vice
President with problems of youths and drug abuse/selling/consuming of
marungi in West Nile at Vancouver, Canada, sounds ridiculous.
Do the people who live in Canada or USA or Europe know and feel the problems of
the Youth Employment and drug abuse better than the people at home? or Is it
that the people at home are so helpless that they can not afford to perhaps,
present the Vice President this kind of issue locally in Uganda rather than
Vancouver.
When a Vice President is given a letter from Vancouver a copy of which must
be given to the President and yet we have very capable people on the ground to
write and present such memorandum, what kind of message does such memorundum
reflect of us at the forum. What even worris me most is the content of such a
letter.
I realiaze that there is individual liberty and freedom of expression, my only
hope is that such a message is addressed in the capacity of that individual or
as a personal concern rather than a group concern being presented by someone in
Canada or USA or Europe.

That is all that made me wonder.

Vasco Oguzua.

I thank you all