From: Nayenda Elly <ellynaye...@yahoo.com>
To: A Virtual Network for friends of West Nile <westnilenet@kym.net>
Sent: Sun, August 29, 2010 7:35:12 PM
Subject: [WestNileNet] HOW SHALL WE REMEMBER OUR BROTHERS?

West NIlers,
I have no words to express my gratitude to the West Nile foundation for the
expedience in bringing to control the tragedy that befell us when 6 of our
University students perished in an accidents.
How shall we remember this tragedy and use it to soar above our sorrows and
bereavement? I propose we launch a trust or scholoarship to help University
Students.
May the souls of the departed rest in peace and quick recovery for injurned
both
medically and psychologically.
Thanks
Elly