My dear brothers and sisters

I have just got these facts and lets see what should be done.

*Apai Lucy about 50 years of age living in Euata, Eruba parish was shot dead
on 23rd July 2010 at around 8:00pm by a security guard of WENERECO (West
Nile Rural electrification company) near the power plant under a security
light before three of her children. Late Apai is Married to Ombia Muhammad
who is a local council for security, Eruba parish. She had reached home from
her usual business of selling fish from Odia Nyadri (market). On reaching
home, she remembered that she had spread her groundnuts near the power
plant, a small cemented area she had cleared for drying her crops. Before
three of her children, she tried to i identify herself to this armed man
after missing the first shot but she could not survive the next bullet from
this guard who seemed to have a formed intention. The bullet ripped her
stomach leaving her intestines on the groundnuts she was collecting, she
immediately got help from a Samaritan but it was too late, Lucy Apai died on
reaching Kuluva Hospital at around 9:00pm*
*Late Apai Lucy has been one of most dedicated women both at home and in
church. She was a dedicated member of CWAAD (Catholic Women of Arua Diocese)
who was hard working trying hard to feed and educate her children. The
criminal is still on the run but WENERCO that has been offering irregular
electricity supply is promising to compansate "after the suspect has been
arrested. I believe law shall take its course.*
*
*
I feel that need to put our ideas together and see what we westnilers could
do.

Fr Ruffino