Colleagues,

One of the boys who was in critical condition passed on last night after
undergoing a major surgery. His names are Opio Vincent. He is a son to the late
Lawyer Yikii Ombanya. I was in the Hospital until midnight. Mulago Hospital did
not have blood and all things needed for the operation. We called the son to
the lady who heads Nakasero Blood Bank and the Munyakole Lady left Home at 9:00
and gave us 4 Units of Blood, we bought all the things the Doctors wanted, We
got guidance and assistance from our big Doctors Including Ben and Ezaati, the
boy passed away while they were amputating his two legs to save his life. He
has developed Gangrin a form of tetanus. We will inform you about burial
arrangements.