Ismail,

This compelling issue you have posted has a lot of twists and cover-ups. You
will realize that while the United States in the late 1970 was the the
country with highest population with aid- especially around gay community in
San Fransisco area of California, hardly was it less than 10 years .....all
of a sudden Africa became the continent with the most infected population.
In Uganda if you trace the route of HIV/AIDs, it followed the path of the
Wakombozi as the 1979 war that removed Amin.
I would think that this problem on the other side presents an opportunity
for an investigative journalism, especially for some of our journalists. I
do not know and understand the intricate underpinnings of investigative
journalism but I think such are the stories investigative journalists can at
least scrape some bottom line of the story out of which a documentary can be
produced....any of the  many journalists from our area who is up to such a
challenge could look into this topic.

Vasco Oguzua