This is to convey my sincere condolences to the family of Late Modesto Ombiga
upon his untimely death. May his soul rest in eternal peace.

--- On Tue, 1/25/11, alex free <freeal...@gmail.com> wrote:

From: alex free <freeal...@gmail.com>
Subject: [WestNileNet] Condolences!
To: "A Virtual Network for friends of West Nile" <westnilenet@kym.net>
Date: Tuesday, January 25, 2011, 1:43 PM

To the Family, relatives and friends,

I would like to express my sincere condolences upon the loss of Modesto Ombiga!
May his soul rest in eternal peace! It's not easy to say, "be strong," "have
courage" to one who has lost a dear one. For, death leaves a big hole which can
never be refilled. Despite that I hope and pray that the bereaved family
members and the immediate relatives will find some consolation through our
words of support!

God bless,
Alex
believed to be clean.