Hi Christine,

Thanks for the response. I appreciate the efforts being made by those who
make time to contribute to the community. I do recognize the time it takes
to edit recordings since I also try it sometimes at an amateur level. On the
issue of a website for the Cafe, I guess with the hordes of options, the
progress you are hinting on should be close to its end. All the best of
success for the community.

I also look forward to the directions (in my case, for public transport) to
the Cafe in Naalya. I would love to attend it some day too, God willing.

Maandera

On Tue, Jan 25, 2011 at 8:32 AM, Christine Munduru <cmund...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Dear Mandera,
> Thanks for raising your concerns. Nobody had ever asked the direction to
> Naalya so we took it for granted that those who are interested know the
> place. Next time when Richard is advertising I think he will take this into
> account.
>
> As Richard has said we shall see how best to share the recordings but the
> biggest challenge now is lack of website for the science cafe which could
> make it easier for others to access these things but slowly we are making
> progress. Also appreciate the fact that these are voluntary ventures for
> which one has to spare time out of  jobs, so it can be a challenge at times
> in wanting to do these things. Just like many people are not able to attend
> due to their busy schedules, the same happens to the organizers too because
> they have to work to put food on their plate while taking time to give back
> to community. But good concerns raised.
>
> Christine
>
> On Tue, Jan 25, 2011 at 8:40 AM, Maandera <ibmaand...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi All,
>>
>> I have browsed the ideas shared on this net on the Investment Club. Since
>> I am among those who missed the Science Cafe presentation, I have two
>> requests to make. I suppose the first one is part of the report. All the
>> same let me pre-empt it.
>>
>> 1. *About the quarterly payment*: Does it go on forever or is there a
>> time period e.g 2 years, etc when one pays this 100,000/= quarterly? What
>> happens when one defaults payment in one or two quarters?
>>
>> 2. *About the venue for the Science Cafe* -- if it does not infringe on
>> the privacy and security of our hosting brother, may I request that a
>> "how-to-get-there" direction is posted for those who are not familiar with
>> K'la or Naalya for that matter? I might not be the only one in Jerusalem who
>> does not know the place. It would be nice if you could kindly provide
>> options for those of us who use public means, including boda-bodas and those
>> who use their own vehicles.
>>
>> I must appreciate the fact that this time members have some video
>> recording of the presentation. I remember requesting this towards the
>> beginning of these Cafe presentations. No one even commended on it. I still
>> think for documentation purposes, recording these events are useful.
>>
>> Thanks for all your efforts.
>>
>> Maandera
>>

>> On Mon, Jan 24, 2011 at 9:40 PM, Caleb Alaka <calebal...@yahoo.com>wrote:

>>> 1.   Chairperson Richard Okuti Borao
>>> 2.  Vice Chairperson Adiga Jimmy