Dear Friends,

As communicated earlier, this is to let you know that Late David
Ochieng Okot will be buried tomorrow at his ancestral home in Anaka,
along Olwiyo Gulu road at 2pm. The body left Gulu this afternoon. I
hope to travel this evening in time for the burial tomorrow. I would
like to request those who can join the family to sign a condolences
book that will be at Choma/Naalya from today. Abati Mixon and Adrapi
Joseph can help coordinate this.

Otherwise thanks alot and kind regards.

Sam Ejibua