Dear Members,

On behalf of Ann Bayo and on my own behalf, I would like to thank all of you
for the moral and financial support that you gave during the hard times when
Ann lost her daughter Mercy in a tragic accident. She and the family are so
gratiful particularly for the positive response they got from people on
this forum. She received calls from our people in diaspora which she had not
expected.These she says are helping her in the healing process.
I would like to thank Toa whom I conducted for legal advice during that
crisis and that advise he gave  has helped  us to handle the case which has
successfully been closed now.

Thank you so much forum members, God bless you.

Christine