Mr. Candia,

I think I would need some education on the Eco-City project not a lecture.
if the information was shared widely may be I ould have at read for my self
and educated myself. However, the point of my concern is why open a virgin
forest land has to be destroyed for development at this time when there is
a lot of existing undeveloped or underdeveloped areas lying around in a
sorry state, and yet there are no attempts or decisions made to develop
them. I am aware that there will come a time when the Barifa area will be
considered for expansion of Arua urban development, but I do not think the
time is now. The municipal council together with business people,
including  the chamber of commerce and other local leaders in Arua need to
understand the fact that lack of attraction of businesses in Arua is not
lack of a new urban area, but the absolute lack of good infrastructure.

I truly will appreciate if any of the technical team can send me the
business concept documents especially the document that provides the
rationale or statement of the problem or need for which the business
concept was developed and what alternatives were employed to arrive at the
decision that a new virgin land had to be opened to develop Arua
municipality.

Ms. Winfred you are right on the point of where the funds for the new
development will be obtained if there is no fund for redeveloping the
existing dilapidated infrastructure.

As for Mr. Alaka, I do appreciate your response but what I am is not clear
to me is how Arua has hit a dead end, which you mentioned in your response.
Arua has hit a dead end in what and why?

Thanks for your responses,

Vasco