 From: moses akuma <odims2...@yahoo.com>
To: A Virtual Network for friends of West Nile <westnilenet@kym.net>
Cc: "bettyat...@yahoo.co.uk" <bettyat...@yahoo.co.uk>; "ellypiw...@yahoo.com"
<ellypiw...@yahoo.com>; "jdril...@newvision.co.ug" <jdril...@newvision.co.ug>;
"fredb...@yahoo.com" <fredb...@yahoo.com>; "branoj...@yahoo.com"
<branoj...@yahoo.com>; "jadr...@newvision.co.ug" <jadr...@newvision.co.ug>;
"onyi...@yahoo.com" <onyi...@yahoo.com>
Sent: Thursday, October 24, 2013 10:17 AM
Subject: [WestNileNet] (no subject)

Dear Brothers and Sisters!
Today the centenary organizing team made it on our first presentation of the
centenary celebration Ideas in Arua district council. We are very grateful for
the wonderful reception and approval of the district council to bless the
centenary celebrations. All district councilors pledged to contribute a minimum
of 10,000. The district Executive committee is to resolve on the amount to
contribute towards our 1.3 Billion budget on top of the land which the district
council has donated for the construction of the centenary museum. This was
awesome indeed. Long live the district councilors of Arua. We believe other
district councils will receive us with the same enthusiasm and selfless
contributions. I loved the quality of the debate of the motion, totally
bipartisan without challenge and reservations. You should have been there!!!!!!
Pages of History are being opened you need to write your name on this powerful
historical and heroic open cheque for your next
 generations to identify with.

Thanks and Kind regards
Akuma Moses Odims
Regional Civil peace program officer