Dear Patrick,
Thanks for announcing and advertising your business group that deals in
roofing/building timber. One thing I think you should have mentioned in
your announcement is the types of timber (teak, cyprus, mahogany,
eucalyptus, etc) you are selling, and perhaps the various sizes you have
available and your price as compared to your competitors.
Having said that, may I ask if it is possible for you to give me a quote on
40 pieces each of 3x2 and 4x2.
Kind regards,
Vasco



On Wed, Jan 15, 2014 at 8:15 AM, Patrick Anguti <[email protected]> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> Happy New Year. I hope all of you finished the festive season safely and
> have returned to your places of work.
>
> I am supplying timbers for all your needs. I trade under Letani
> Investments Gp Ltd. For those of you who are in need for timber, please do
> not hesitate to contact me on 0752/772-929633. I will supply you and you
> pay on delivery. Quotations can be made on request.
>
> Kind regards
>
> Patrick Anguti
>
> _______________________________________________
> WestNileNet mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://orion.kym.net/mailman/listinfo/westnilenet
>
> WestNileNet is generously hosted by INFOCOM http://www.infocom.co.ug/
>
> The above comments and data are owned by whoever posted them (including
> attachments if any). The List's Host is not responsible for them in any way.
> _______________________________________________
>
>
_______________________________________________
WestNileNet mailing list
[email protected]
http://orion.kym.net/mailman/listinfo/westnilenet

WestNileNet is generously hosted by INFOCOM http://www.infocom.co.ug/

The above comments and data are owned by whoever posted them (including 
attachments if any). The List's Host is not responsible for them in any way.
_______________________________________________

Reply via email to