Thanks to all the candidates for participating in todays presidential
debate. Uganda has this evening made a major political breakthrough. One
that helps insure civil politics. Especially with the incumbent finally
coming down to face-off with his challengers. The tradition must now
continue. I personally hope I can one day be on the floor with others
discussing how to take the country further up. But today Uganda has passed
a new, major historical milestone.
I am however worried for Mme Kyalya. Particularly how she discussed some
unscrupulous foreign investors.
While citizens probably agree 100%, the foreign media might hound our
sister tomorrow for boldly expressing her views.
However, thanks again to the presidential debate pioneers.
_______________________________________________
WestNileNet mailing list
[email protected]
http://orion.kym.net/mailman/listinfo/westnilenet

WestNileNet is generously hosted by INFOCOM http://www.infocom.co.ug/

The above comments and data are owned by whoever posted them (including 
attachments if any). The List's Host is not responsible for them in any way.
_______________________________________________

Reply via email to