Dear Jackson and Peter,

I guess  Peter meant a strong organization that focuses on persons with
disabilities or special abilities. I'm sure whether we have such an
organization in West Nile apart from registered CBOs with inclination to
PWDs.

Otherwise, Ocoko Rehabilitation Centre in Arua is one such institution that
was intended to serve PWDs in the entire West Nile sub region. I don't have
much information about its functionality status now but it could be worth
finding out from Arua District Local Government for more details.

Best wishes,

Bongo