Congratulations to Honourable Kyagulanyi (aka Bobi Wine)!
During the 2016 campaigns, when I was urging youths to take on a pro-active
role to prepare themselves to take on the challenge of politics, one person
whose meaningful comment I found on social media was Bobi Wine. Though by
then it was abit late to run for a parliamentary seat, I could read him
gathering the determination. I could already see this tsunami coming, and I
knew it would one day hit land.
This is a compassionate individual. He speaks sensibly. Remained down to
earth. Engaged in meaningful socio-political debate and activism. Respects
culture. Understands todays downtrodden youths like no other. A supporting
wife who bears with him even where other women might look down at how he
remained attached to the dirty poor. And most of all, he struggled to work
with all sides of todays polarized political divide.
Again Congratulations Honourable!
In your next concert, please sing for me "Omuyindi talina bina." I used to
disturb my bayindi female friends with that song.

Signed: Hussein Lumumba Amin
30/06/2017