The late Rurangaranga and their UPC party were the ones always insulting my
father and constantly lying to the world about him mbu "Amin this, and Amin
that". The same Rurangaranga was the one said to have incited citizens to
murder innocent peasants and grab their meagre rural houses simply because
they belonged to the same religion as my father (1979). I even wonder how
he gave himself the rank of major. Now where is he? Died in poverty and
oblivion like his boss Obote who was also helpless when I visited him on
his deathbed in Johanesburg, South Africa in 2005. Here was the fascist
mastermind of genocide against my people and the Baganda in Luweero. The
movie of those dark Obote/UNLA days is yet to be made. These UPC
fascists/Milton Obote people, You are here always pointing your stinking
blood-stained fingers at Amin. You probably think that Ugandans see you as
angels from heaven with wings of harmony. But first tell me what did these
poor Ugandan peasants from Luweero do to deserve such a death at your
hands? Sad.

​
​I hear you guys went into a drunken killing frenzy and slaughtered a
million Ugandans with total impunity after we had left the country. Their
skeletons are still everywhere in your killing fields. I have never ever
seen anything like this in Uganda before. Yet today you and your
co-fascists are all still pretending to be the beacons of Human Rights,
intellectualism, and the Rule of Law. What is wrong with your psychotic
medula oblongata's? The remaining party fanatics are defying common sense
and still dancing on the skeletons and mass graves of their Luweero
victims. Not even a simple apology or repentance. Others are frantically
fighting for the remains of their dying horse party. I am told that they
have stooped as low as selling themselves like political prostitutes to a
non-existent Go Forward coalition (Olara Otunnu UPC faction) and any other
highest bidder (Akena UPC faction).

May God help them in their endless endeavour to nowhere.
Hussein Lumumba Amin
05/08/2017
Kampala, Uganda