Peter,
NFA had a program where they give free seedlings. Please check out with
them. You can also liaise with the DFO Arua for other organizations.
With the influx of refugees in Westnile, some of he UN agencies must be
providing seedlings.
However, my concern is that most times people are provided free seedlings
they plant and are left unattended to and does not serve the objectives in
the long run. What are you going to do differently?

Patrick Anguti
CEO/Founder
Letani Forestry Group
Plot 2360, Block 222 Kira road.
Mob: +256-772-929633

*"The best time to plant a tree was 20years ago, the next best time is now"*