Dear friends & family

With profound gratitude, we write to express our sincere thanks to family,
friends and colleagues who helped in our wedding. Our wedding was fabulous. The
setting was beautiful, the food delicious and the service, great! It couldn’t
have been any better! We are incredibly lucky to have such a supportive and
giving community. We take this chance to say a very big thanks to all those who
supported us financially, socially, and spiritually during the wedding
preparations and in the day of the wedding. Whether the assistance we received
was obvious or subtle, we believe it would not have been possible without such
assistance.Special recognition goes to our indefatigable Chairman Robert Ejiku
andmembers of the organizing committee for their dedication and commitment. May
God bless all of you abundantly.

Sincerely,

Dr. and Mrs. Obaa