Dear people of westnile its pit that our mps whom we trusted to come to the
house to represent our views have turned to fight for their survival.
For sure let us check our mps and stop them to continue with the madness.
The issue we should advocate are why is there no national grid in most
parts of westnile including Koboko,why are our people so poor that they die
of hunger when others are driving all sorts of cars.
LETS US STOP THIS EDUCATED STUPIDITY AND FOOLISHNESS WHERE PEOPLE LOUGH AT
US AND WE JOIN THEM TO LOUGH AT OUR SELVES.
YOU SO LEVEL OF MATURITY OUR LEADERS YESTERDAY IN THE HOUSE.
YESTERDAY I WAS FORCED TO BELIEVE THAT THIS GVT IS MAYFAIR GOVT.
FOR GOD AND COUNTRY.
Boniface Abace
Laboratory Technician
Galaxy International School Uganda