Hello brother Husein,
Although I would like to invite you in advance for Christmas or Easter,
Christians do not really know when the Moslem holidays happen as the dates
are not fixed.

   - Maybe one day someone should move a motion to have fixed dates for
   these holidays in the Islamic community. I am sure this would easy-up a lot
   of confusion when we Christians should say happy holidays to our Moslem
   brothers and sisters.
   - What do you think? Has that motion been discussed at any point in
   history of Islam? Many of us have a lot to learn why these dates keep
   changing.