Hi Peter,
Can you please send me the form or can you give me your phone number so that I
can call you to discuss the process of paying and acquiring a wheel-chair. I
would like sponsor one young man who had a bad accident where he has lost
mobility and has been crawling for a couple of years now.
If you are on WhatsApp,  please search and connect with me at +1 647-547-3936.
Your quick response is very much appreciated.

Kind regards,
Vasco

Sent from my iPhone