I doubt we would have a public service if this code of conduct was implemented
for our Public service. The number of times I had to chase offices when I was
applying for a passport, right from the LC office all the way up the chains was
an atrocity.

      From: Charles Male <cdm...@gmail.com>
 To: Kobokonet Koboko <koboko...@yahoogroups.com>; A Virtual Network for
friends of West Nile <westnilenet@kym.net>
 Sent: Wednesday, January 31, 2018 9:33 PM
 Subject: [WestNileNet] Brish Minister Resigns because He was late..Taking
personal accountabilithy to a level never seen before in this world

A Government minister and member of the House of Lords has dramatically
resigned after he arrived late to answer questions in the chamber.
Michael Bates was scheduled to answer a question from Labour’s Baroness Lister
at 3pm but was late and missed it.
He arrived at the end of the session and said he was “ashamed” of his
“discourtesy” and announced that he would be offering his resignation to the
Prime Minister.
Lord Bates then left the chamber amid cries of “no” from his stunned colleagues.
January 31, 2018
The international development minister and former Conservative MP said: "During
the five years it's been my privilege to answer questions from this despatch
box on behalf of the government.
"I've always believed we should offer, rise, to the highest possible standards
of courtesy and respect in responding on behalf of the government to the
legitimate questions of the legislature.
"I'm thoroughly ashamed of not being in my place and therefore I shall be
offering my resignation to the prime minister with immediate effect. I do
apologise."
Baroness Smith, Labour's leader in the Lords, responded after Lord Bates has
left, saying: