Please join the petition to free young Palestinian activist Ahed Tamimi
(picture attached). Every human being has the right to live freely and in
dignity. Nobody in the world deserves to be kicked out from their own home
to make way for others. We need a few more people to reach the petition
target of 1.500,000 signatures. Below is the link to the petition and the
letter from Ahed's parents.
-------------------------------
Dear fiends,

Days ago Israeli soldiers *stormed my house in the dead of night and
dragged my **16-year-old** daughter to prison. *Now my little girl is in a
cold cell.

I have dedicated my life to civil resistance. That's why the army is
holding my baby -- they want to crush our spirit as we stand together
against injustice.

My little girl's case goes to court on 31 January -- but Israel's military
courts convict 99% of Palestinians, even if they are kids. *Please join my
urgent call below *-- we will deliver it directly to global leaders:

*To all world leaders:*

*"**We demand the release of Ahed and all Palestinian children wrongly held
in military prisons.*

*The international community must put an end to the detention and
ill-treatment of children in these prisons.*

*To Ahed and all the children in Israeli military** jails: We stand by your
side, and are holding you in our hearts. We will not give up until you are
free.**"*

When I saw her in court she was pale and shivering, shackled and clearly in
pain. I wanted to cry but I couldn’t, I have to stay strong so she stays
strong.

Then the judge refused bail, and now my child could spend months or years
behind bars before even getting a fair trial. There is no reason for her to
be held like this! They took her away for slapping a heavily armed officer
after Israeli soldiers shot her little cousin in the face, shattering his
skull. But instead of focusing on the shooting of a minor, they are focused
on my girl and are now charging her with 12 crimes.

*Over 12,000 Palestinian children have been arrested since 2000*! No matter
where you stand on this conflict, we can all agree no child should be
thrown into a military prison without a fair trial, and be subjected to
such abuse.

I have personally reached out to diplomats. But *my voice alone is not
strong enough.* That's why I'm appealing to you to stand with me. We know
the military judges don’t want global attention, and Israel's politicians
don't want the issue of child prisoners to become a global public scandal.
So add* your name -- we only have days:*

I have been inspired by the passion for freedom, justice, and creating a
better world for the next generation. That's why I am trying to reach out
to everyone -- because I know that if anyone can free my daughter and all
the children, it is the global community.

With hope and determination,

Basem Tamimi (Father of Ahed Tamimi)

Click link to sign the petition. Join the campaign to free Ahed Tamimi:
secure.avaaz.org/campaign/en/free_ahed_global_loc/?bPSnHfb&s
ignup=1&cl=13818681126&v=102024&_checksum=2229a340a54f796a86
d92856c831b73e1d1de13ce00a40e51748da8b65f2ca9c