This was STV current affairs talk show "In The Box" earlier this evening in
Kampala where I was invited to comprehensively discuss for one whole hour
the Uganda-Rwanda peace pact signed recently in Angola, UTL mafia politics,
the disturbing rise in politically motivated criminality, corruption, and
murders in Uganda today, the future of the East African Community, the
political prospects for Uganda, and of course we ended with a discussion
about the immense economic legacy of my father former President Idi Amin
and the key role he played in ensuring development and economic
emancipation of the people of Uganda so that they can take the economic
destiny of their country into their own hands.

Hussein Lumumba Amin
26th August 2019