Fellow Ugandans,

Allow me to express my heartfelt congratulations to the nations largest
opposition political party Forum for Democratic Change (FDC) upon their
15th anniversary celebrations last Monday at Namboole stadium. Following a
period of political confusion after being abandoned by some of its key
members who formed their own new Alliance for National Transformation
party, FDC now seems to have re-grouped its core cadreship again. All ready
for the known political difficulties ahead. Again congratulations for
making it this far after 15 years of political struggling.