"On behalf of the family of His Excellency the late Field Marshal President
Idi Amin Dada, and in the spirit of peaceful national co-existence of all
faiths and people's in ordinary Ugandan society, I would like to extend our
congratulations to His Eminence Stephen Kazimba Mugalu on being appointed
as the 9th Archbishop of the Church of Uganda.
Being a person whose mother was a member of the Anglican Church, and her
father (my grandfather) an Archdeacon of the Church of Uganda who raised me
during holidays, I know that the role that the Church plays in rural
communities and Ugandan society as a whole, is very important to many
across the country: Uplifting the people from poverty, guiding them towards
spiritual and economic development, plus bringing society together in hope,
joy and inspiration, are some of the works of the leadership role of the
Church, especially in countless upcountry villages." - Mr. Hussein Lumumba
Amin.

Full statement here:
https://www.facebook.com/212665596843/posts/10158456669561844/
<https://www.facebook.com/212665596843/posts/10158456669561844/?app=fbl>