From: WestNileNet [mailto:westnilenet-boun...@kym.net] On Behalf Of Hussein Amin
Sent: Saturday, April 25, 2020 6:37 AM
To: Uganda Muslim Brothers and Sisters
<uganda-muslim-brothers-and-sist...@googlegroups.com>; Ugandans-at-heart
<ugandans-at-he...@googlegroups.com>; panafrican club uganda
<panafricanclu...@gmail.com>; westnilenet <westnilenet@kym.net>
Subject: [WestNileNet] ***UNCHECKED*** PUBLIC LETTER TO H.E YOWERI KAGUTA
MUSEVENI

- State House Uganda.

- DG Internal Security Organization.

Subject: Can The Family Of Idi Amin Dada Volunteer With the National Corvid-19
Task Force Against The Corona Virus Pandemic?

Sir,

On behalf of the Amin family, we would like to help in the nations fight
against the Corvid-19 pandemic. I am an experienced humanitarian professional
having served as a volunteer in UN & African Union humanitarian work in Darfur.

At this difficult time when the country requires national unity, I feel that I
should put this important expertise to serve the country by joining in
solidarity with the national effort and the frontline workers in trying to
contain the corona virus pandemic from ravageing the population plus destroying
the peoples livelihoods and the country's economy.

I therefore would like to request if volunteers are welcome to help Uganda's
National Corvid-19 Task Force accomplish its important mandate in service to
the people of Uganda.

For God and my Country.

Signed: Hussein Lumumba Amin

Date: 25th/04/2020