Ryan Barrett ha scritto:
hi wget developers! nicolas mizel reported a bug with --html-extension and
--convert-links about a year and a half ago. in a nutshell, --html-extension
appends .html to non-html filenames, but --converted-links doesn't use the
.html filenames when it converts links.

http://www.mail-archive.com/wget@sunsite.dk/msg07688.html

he reported it against 1.9.1, but it's still broken in 1.10.2. any chance it could be fixed in the next release?

in my opinion, this is a serious bug. we should fix it ASAP.

i have a lot on my plate right now, but if it'd help, i could probably whip up a patch in a few weeks or so...

that would be great. thanks.

--
Aequam memento rebus in arduis servare mentem...

Mauro Tortonesi                          http://www.tortonesi.com

University of Ferrara - Dept. of Eng.    http://www.ing.unife.it
GNU Wget - HTTP/FTP file retrieval tool  http://www.gnu.org/software/wget
Deep Space 6 - IPv6 for Linux            http://www.deepspace6.net