Quoting Randy Sweeten ([EMAIL PROTECTED]):

> I just tried wget for Windows.  It looks like it would do everything I need,
> except that next month the website I need to access will be on a secure
> server, https.  It looks like wget 1.5.3 does not support https.  Any chance
> for such an enhancement soon?

Current development version 1.7-dev supports secure HTTP, however the
current release (1.6) does not. The 1.7-dev is availiable as C source
via CVS; Windows binaries are time from time kindly produced by
Heiko Herold - see http://sunsite.dk/wget for details). I do not know
howerver if Heiko's binaries already contain support for HTTP over
SSL.

-- jan

 Jan Prikryl        | vr|vis center for virtual reality and visualisation
 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> | http://www.vrvis.at