Michael Klaus wrote:

> Dear WGet team,
>
> first of all, i want to say that WGet really is a _great_ program. My
> company is mostly using it for regression tests for different web
> servers and servlet engines. And there's the problem. Servlet engines
> meintain their sessions - which are critical for regression tests - via
> cookies. A functionality to hold cookies (one cookie would be sufficient
> for this task) and send them back with each request would really be
> helpful.
>
> Would it be able for someone of your team to support us getting this to
> work? We have a bit of c knowledge here and perhaps would even be able
> to write it ourselves...if we only had a clue where to change what :-/

Cookie support has been added in the current developement code. You can
get it from CVS see the Developement section on the web-site
(http://sunsite.dk/wget/). Of course with all the usual warnings about
using developement code.

--
Med venlig hilsen / Kind regards

Hack Kampbjørn               [EMAIL PROTECTED]
HackLine                     +45 2031 7799