Hrvoje Niksic <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> > and please fix aclocal.m4 (it contains wget specific macros which
> > should be in acinclude.m4)
>
> I'm not buying that.  I think it's perfectly fine to have
> Wget-specific macros in aclocal.m4.
Why you are trying to make things more difficult than they really are?
Now I can't use new libtool.m4 (and other m4 macros) for wget without
patching it. aclocal.m4 should be autogenerated to make life yeasier.

> > and also acconfig.h is missing (autoheader breaks on it).
> Don't use autoheader.
The same here. If I want to add some patch to wget (ie ipv6 support) I
need to fix it autoconfigure support...

--
Arkadiusz Miśkiewicz, AM2-6BONE, 1024/3DB19BBD
 http://www.t17.ds.pwr.wroc.pl/~misiek/ipv6/