On 14 Jun 2001 22:43:17 +0200, Hrvoje Niksic <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > I downloaded wget-1.7, when I tried to configure it, I received an
> > error. I found the error was in ltconfig, because the variable
> > `ORIGINAL_CONFIG_SHELL' was not set. Setting this variable outside
> > the if solved the problem. The diff is below.
>
> What system are you using?  I find it curious that nobody else has
> reported this.

It is on Red Hat 6.0 Linux, which is kind of old (current RH version
is 7.1). I use bash 2.03.01. I will upgrade, but not too soon.

> I am loathe to change `ltconfig' because it is maintained outside
> Wget.  However, since the upgrade to the next libtool release is
> scheduled for after 1.7.1, I might apply your patch as a stop-gap fix.

If nobody else has encountered this problem, then may be something is
wrong with my system/bash.

Ehud.

--
 Ehud Karni     Mivtach - Simon  Insurance   /"\
 Tel: +972-3-6212-757 Fax: +972-3-6292-544   \ /  ASCII Ribbon Campaign