Szasz Pal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> I like very mutch the wget porhram, and i obsereved, that it's not yet
> translated into hungarian.
> I could try to translate it. Are you interested in it?

Great!  Please, consider to join the Translation Project:

    http://www.iro.umontreal.ca/contrib/po/HTML/

Special translator info is available as:

    http://www.iro.umontreal.ca/contrib/po/HTML/translators.html

> I'm not on the list, so please answer to to the following address:
>   [EMAIL PROTECTED]

It's the best to use the Reply-To: header for this purpose.

--
Linux frechet 2.4.7-4GB #1 Tue Jul 24 15:07:28 GMT 2001 i686 unknown
  9:59am  up 12 days, 22:14,  7 users,  load average: 0.14, 0.24, 0.12