I would like to add the database support on wget.

In fact, I would like :

1 - wget uses a table in which there are the urls to crawl
2 - wget stores in a table some informations concerning
the retrieved HTML page (last modifications and so on ...)

If somebody could precise me in which files, I can find
all the variables, it will be great.

There are two parts :

1 - the input (in which wget files, I can add a statement,
which return the web site to crawl).

2 - the output (in which wget file, I can add a statement,
which recup some informations -- url crawled, size of the
HTML page, modification date, ... and put them in a table)

I would like to use a MySQL database.

It is very important for my work.

Best regards

Orion

_________________________________________________________
Le journal des abonn�s Caramail - http://www.carazine.com

Reply via email to