Hi Nočl!

-nh
and
-nH
are totally different.

from wget 1.7.1 (I think the last version to offer both):
`-nh'
`--no-host-lookup'
     Disable the time-consuming DNS lookup of almost all hosts (*note
     Host Checking::).

`-nH'
`--no-host-directories'
     Disable generation of host-prefixed directories.  By default,
     invoking Wget with `-r http://fly.srk.fer.hr/' will create a
     structure of directories beginning with `fly.srk.fer.hr/'.  This
     option disables such behavior.

For wget 1.8.x -nh became the default behavior.
Switching back to host-look-up is not possible.
I already complained that many old scripts now break and suggested
that entering -nh at the command line would
either be completely ignored or the user would be
informed and wget executed nevertheless.
Apparently this was not regarded as useful.

CU
Jens

http://www.gmx.net