Hi,
i try to check it but the mentioned URL's from his message are down.
Also i found antoher point in the SSL layer from wget that maybe should
be fixed.

The current implementation support client side certificate's wich is
also the problem from this user.
But this case is the smalest one. The main case is that you download
something from an
HTTPS Server and wna't to be sure that it is the right server. This mean
you check the certificate
the server show to you with one already known, or check if the cert is
signed by an known authority.

This is in the current Version NOT DONE. It only strip the SSL payload
from the protocol sothat the message
can be stored. But do no check against the shown cert. And i think this
is as important as that client side
cert work right. So my question is, can the author of the ssl patch do
it (have the time) or should/can i try
to fix this case.

Another point that i found on working at the IPv6 part is that there are
no defined test cases.
I think it could be nice to make an set of
- predefined test cases that HAVE TO work to call an cvs version not broken.
- an extented set of test cases that HAVE TO work to call if release
canidate

To the first set should be all basic IPv4 operation HTTP/FTP(AKTIVE/PASSIVE)

And the second set should include IPv6 , SSL , HTTP-Header and extensions

An third set that try to check the rest gui behavior etc...

Cu Thomas Lußnig