Hi,

I am using wget on Windows to run a Python script via a URL.  My problem is
that the script takes up to 3 hours to execute and wget will hit the URL
multiple times as it has not had a response within an adequate timeframe.
This 'breaks' things...

Which flag should I use on the wget call to stop hitting the URL multiple
times?  I am thinking -T 0, but the warning on the site made me think twice
about this... ("Please do not lower the default timeout value with this
option unless you know what you are doing" )

If you could include an example in any response, that would be great...

Pls copy me on any responses as I am not subscribed to this list.

Thx,

Simon Williams
Client Technology
Barclays Global Investors