At http://space.tin.it/computer/hherold/ you can find some examples in the
minihowto section, get the wgetbatch.zip, although those are windows batch
files the wget syntax is the same - in this case gettree.cmd should do the
trick.
That would be something like
wget -vkKrp -l0 -np
although at least due to the presence of javascript in that page complete
offline browsing won't work (the banner ads are still referenced to the real
locations).

You still should have the complete wget manual in your distribution,
probably as info files.
Otherwise you could get the source (see http://wget.sunsite.dk/ for
instructions), get the source of the manual page only (via anonymous cvs,
explained on the previous page, or from
http://cvs.sunsite.dk/viewcvs.cgi/wget/doc/wget.texi?only_with_tag=branch-1_
8_2 (mind the wrap, will need to be converted from tex), or get my windows
binary package from http://space.tin.it/computer/hherold/ which incudes the
complete manual as html file and windows help file.

I really suppose the complete manual is included in RH8 but don't have one
handy. Anyone ?

Heiko

--
-- PREVINET S.p.A. www.previnet.it