Hello all,

Getting past all the bashing for using Windows -

I'm trying to use the wget program on Win2K, but can't get through the
authentication part of getting to the web site I want to download/mirror. I
know I have the name/password right, since I have no problem accessing this
site in a regular IE6 browser window. I think it must have something to do
with NTLM authentication in IIS 5.0, but here's the debug output:

D:\download\wget-1.8.2b>wget -d -N -c -x -r -l1 -np -t10 -k -v -A*.*
--http-user=user --http-passwd=password http://x.x.x.x/pilot/scans/
<http://x.x.x.x/pilot/scans/>

DEBUG output created by Wget 1.8.2 on Windows.

Enqueuing http://x.x.x.x/pilot/scans/ <http://x.x.x.x/pilot/scans/>  at
depth 0
Queue count 1, maxcount 1.
Dequeuing http://x.x.x.x/pilot/scans/ <http://x.x.x.x/pilot/scans/>  at