Hi,

I've found a situation where the new version 1.9beta behaves differently than
earlier version. I'm not sure if this is an corrected error or a new bug, I
personally would prefer the old behaviour.

When I do a recursive download with an accept list like

  wget -r -l1 -nd -A zip http://some.host.com/index.htm

it downloads the index.htm file and all the zip files mentioned therein.
With older versions the start file index.htm itself stays there in the end.

Version 1.9 downloads the index.htm and deletes it immediately with the message

  Removing index.htm since it should be rejected.

The recursion is then done correctly.

Best Regards,

Jochen Roderburg
ZAIK/RRZK
University of Cologne
Robert-Koch-Str. 10                 Tel.:   +49-221/478-7024
D-50931 Koeln                       E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Germany