> From: Hrvoje Niksic [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

> To get the stable sources that have this bug fixed, you might want to
> check out the head of the wget-1_9 branch in CVS.  Heiko, how about
> creating a bugfix 1.9 release for Windows?

No problem with that, but wouldn't a dot release be better ?

I'm not too comfortable with the idea of a windows binary based on the cvs
sources for a already released version, confusion could easily arise due to
different behaviour of the latest somewhat official released windows binary
and the behaviour of the released 1.9 sources, the real problem being the
fact most people on windows will not compile but use a ownloaded binary,
while most people on unix will use the released 1.9 sources (or whatever the
latest rpm included in their distribution is, probably based on the released
1.9 sources, not the latest 1.9 cvs sources).

Or do ou prefer to wait another bit before a dot release ?

Your judgement call, I'll happily compile this or that as you prefer.

Heiko

--
-- PREVINET S.p.A. www.previnet.it
-- Heiko Herold [EMAIL PROTECTED]